Regarding GSoC 17

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Dec 27 18:33:50 UTC 2016

On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 6:20 PM, Yathartha Joshi <yathartha32 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am Yathartha Joshi. I m in third year,  pursuing Computer Science and
> Engineering. I am willing to be a part of GSoC 17. I would like to ask about
> which project I should start contributing which will also be helpul in GSoC.

Hi Yathartha,
To be honest, we prefer when people contribute to KDE because they
consider the project interesting rather than to enter a mentorship
program. I'd take that into account when communicating further.

KDE is a wide community with many projects that might interest you,
we're not specifically interested in you joining one of them, but
finding something that motivates you and helping push further.

Regards,
Aleix