Welcome, students!

Garvit Khatri garvitdelhi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:02:02 UTC 2016

Hi Minh,

You can easily get details for adding the blog from [1].
To summarize, you need to clone *kde:websites/planet-kde-org.*
Put your hackergotchi in *website/hackergotchi/*
Add your blog details at the end of file *planetkde/config*
and then commit your changes. For committing your changes you must have
developer access, instruction for which were already told by Valorie

1. https://planetkde.org/#addmore

Regards,
Garvit