Application For Season of KDE

nimish jain nimishjain1000 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 12:34:27 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

I am a little bit late in submiting my proposal for SOK. I would like to
send my proposal here.

Please try and consider it.

*Name*: Nimish jain

*Country*: India

*Project Title*: Porting to KF5

*Project Description*: I have looked into KGpg(KGpg is a simple interface
for GnuPG, a powerful encryption utility) and i am thinking that  i can try
to port it to KF5 with support and help of mentor. For ding this first I
will start with Build System then moving on to UI, then to KDE Core where i
might need some help.

*Technical Requirements:* Qt, QML, KF5

*Why me*:- I have past experience as a web developer, an application
developer and i am comfortable with OOPs, algorithms and Qt

*Time-line*:- My availability and other commitments during period: I have
my exams from 5thDecember to 31st December so i will not be available
during this period but after that period I will be fully committed to KDE
Project.

*Final Expected Outcome*:-KGpg ported to kf5.

Regards,
Nimish