Season of KDE

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 05:50:20 UTC 2015

Oh dear, I think you asked on the wrong list, Akash. I very much hope
that you asked and got good answers elsewhere. This is a great list
for students to use for discussion among themselves, but most mentors
and admins aren't subscribed.

In fact, after GSoC, probably not many students either.

I hope you got the help you needed from the Marble team, who are
super. This is always the best idea, to contact the team you want to
work with. Subscribe to their list(s), read the Forum, join the IRC
channel. And speak up, as you have done. If one avenue doesn't work,
please try another.

All the best,

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez