Welcome to GSoC with KDE :)

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Fri May 1 14:56:34 UTC 2015

Hey folks :)

I just subscribed all accepted GSoC students to this mailing list who
had not been subscribed before.

Welcome to GSoC with KDE to all of you. I hope you'll have a great
summer with us. If you have any problems please do not hesitate to
reach out to your mentor. If that doesn't solve your issue please
contact the admin team (at kde-soc-mentor-owner at kde.org).

I hope many of you will blog about your projects on planet.kde.org.
The world wants to hear more about your projects so please tell them.
What are you working on? Why is it exciting? Don't let them wait too
long ;-)

Let's make this summer rock!

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org