Google Summer of code

Rakesh Sharma rakesh.mails2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 08:40:30 UTC 2015

Respected sir,
    I am Rakesh Kumar Sharma an engineering student of NITK College.

I want to develop a new project for KDE with which we can stream and
control our android device screen on our pc/laptop, when the phone is
connected via USB. for Google summer of code.

I need a mentor for this project, but i am new to the community, and hence
unaware of how i can get one. i will be glad to get suggestions on the
same. and will be glad to get any help on it.

I know how i have to develop it, but i will be needing a little help.

I am a hard working developer, and will work in full cooperation with the
mentor

Thank you