[SoK] Python 3 backend for Cantor has been finished

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 09:01:50 UTC 2015

Congratulations Minh, all the best for your future contributions to KDE :)

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Valorie Zimmerman <
valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 7:11 PM, Bhushan Shah <bhush94 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 1:08 AM, Minh Ngo <nlminhtl at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I would like to report that the Python 3 backend for Cantor that was my
> >> topic for the SoK project has been finished.
> >>
> >> The final report can be read there
> >> https://ignotus.github.io/kde/cantor/2015/01/18/sok-final-report.html .
> >> Other reports can also be found in my blog. In addition, I have updated
> >> status and added a screen to the status report
> >> https://community.kde.org/SoK/2014/StatusReport#Minh_Ngo .
> >>
> >> I would like to thank you, and especially mentors, for the good time.
> >>
> >> Hoping to have enough motivation to continue contributing to Cantor in
> the
> >> future :)
> >
> > Congratulations! :-)
> >
> > --
> > Bhushan Shah
>
> It makes me really happy that you finished, Minh Ngo, and that you did
> your reporting. What makes me happiest though, is your last phrase,
> "continue contributing to Cantor in the future."
>
> This to me is what Season of KDE is all about: helping new developers
> become part of an active development team in KDE.
>
> All the best,
>
> Valorie
>
> --
> http://about.me/valoriez

Heena Mahour
Google Code In -KDE admin team | Season of KDE admin team | Google Summer
of code developer | Google Code In mentor | Season of KDE developer | Women
who code delhi co-founder and organizer
http://heenamahour.blogspot.in