Season of KDE

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 06:55:19 UTC 2015

Hi Souvik,

That is a great news ! Hope you get involved with KDE even after SoK as
well.

Regards

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 12:23 PM, Valorie Zimmerman <
valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 10:12 PM, Souvik Das <souvikdas728 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > My blogs are posted at : https://dassouvik.wordpress.com/
> >
> > I have blogged only a handful of times, hope it does not cause any
> problems.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Souvik
>
> Hi Souvik, what was required was monthly blogging, which is looks like you
> did.
>
> Congratulations on your success. I look forward to seeing you around.
>
> Valorie
>
> > On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Valorie Zimmerman
> > <valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> That's really good to hear, Souvik Das. I'm behind on reading planet;
> >> can you point me to your blogs about your project?
> >>
> >> Also, be sure to update https://community.kde.org/SoK/2014/StatusReport
> >>
> >> We'll be in touch about the size of Tshirt you need, and mailing
> address.
> >>
> >> Valorie

Heena Mahour
Google Code In -KDE admin team | Season of KDE admin team | Google Summer
of code developer | Google Code In mentor | Season of KDE developer | Women
who code delhi co-founder and organizer
http://heenamahour.blogspot.in