regarding contributing to KDE-Education project "Pairs" |Mentoring

Harsh Thakkar harsh9t at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 17:59:50 UTC 2014

Dear Aleix, Heena and community,

Firstly, thank you very much  for a detailed reply pin-pointing out issues.
I do realize the difficulty level of the porting idea. I have noted the
points you pointed out.

Secondly, please pardon me for the extremely long mail, i had no reply of
the how-to's since an a newbie in devel-kde community.

Finally, Since i am looking forward to getting involved the process,
mentoring isn't my main agenda, I would very glad to contribute to the
pairs project under your and Marco's guidance. Contribution is what matters
for me :)

Affectionate regards,
Harsh Vrajesh Thakkar
Research Scholar |BioNLP, Information Retrieval
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information Communication Technology,
Gandhinagar
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/harsh9t> |LinkedIn
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/thakkarharsh> |Twitter
<https://twitter.com/Harsh9t> |Web <http://harshthakkar.in/>

"People cannot go wrong, if you don't let them.  They cannot go right,
unless you let them."