Add your blogs at planetKDE-Season of KDE 2014

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 02:44:32 UTC 2014

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 2:30 AM, Heena Mahour <heena393 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks :)
>
> Hope you are enjoying SoK this winters :)
>
> Just a reminder, *please* add your blog feeds to planetKDE .It would help
> KDE developers other than your respective mentors to see what's happening.
> For that, you will be required to file a bug.
>
> Carry on coding :)
> Good luck !

I would add, please do it NOW. One of the requirements this year is to
blog *at least* monthly, on the Planet. November is coming to an end,
so we need to see all of the students blogs on the planet by the end
of the month.

Directions on how to add your blog are on the top of the Planet page.

Valorie