Certificate and goodies of SoK 2013

Avik Pal avikpal.me at gmail.com
Mon May 12 09:53:57 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am yet to receive mine as well. I was asked by David Edmundson (CC'd) and
provided him my shipping and other details a couple of months ago but so
far haven't heard anything in this regard.

I know that community members are all preoccupied with serious
responsibilities but like Vedant mentioned I would just like to know that
everything went in a way it should have been or there were some
communication gap which may easily be dealt with.

​Regards,​

Avik Pal
​
Intern at Google Summer of Code'14​
Indian Institute of Engineering Science &
Technology,Shibpur<http://www.becs.ac.in/>