Bloggers!

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Jun 23 09:00:03 UTC 2014

Hey guys,

If you blog about your GSoC project, please don't forget to give a short
introductions what you project is about.

Don't start with "This week I implemented foo in bar so x can do y and z.",
rather start with: "My SoC project aims at implementing spherical chickens in
vacuums in applications DangerMouse, here's what I've been working on last
week.

I don't want to single out anyone personally, but please think about a general
audience when blogging, don't write for your mentor, write for anyone not
familiar with your projects.

Thanks,
--
sebas