GSOC 2014

Sarthak Agarwal B.Tech. Comp Sc & Engg, IIT(BHU), Varanasi (U.P.), INDIA sarthak.agarwal.cse12 at iitbhu.ac.in
Mon Feb 17 22:46:49 UTC 2014

Hi KDE Community,
Surely like every year this year, you will be a part of the developing open
source program as you guys are best and serve best code and technology
advancement.

I wanna be a part of this excelled community full of opportunities in Open
Source and interactive background with students applying first time to GSOC.
Wanna serve my time and enhance my knowledge in the field of Android
and interactive
KDE desktop  , so as to serve millions people connected with this fast
developing and evolving community with the more advanced improved world of
android.

Should i propose my ideas or can work effectively under your guidance to
the upcoming  and sensational GSOC and apart of it also i wanna work with
interesting guys inside the community.

Regards
Sarthak