Present your project at Akademy!

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun Aug 31 11:19:46 UTC 2014

Hey folks :)

After some back and forth we now have a slot on Saturday at Akademy
where students can present their projects. Length depends a bit on how
many students we have that are going to present but expect something
around 5 minutes.
If you're going to be at Akademy you _really_ should take this opportunity.
Please let me know asap if you are going to present. I need to know in advance.

Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to seeing many of
you in Brno!

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org