Welcome GSoC 2014 students!

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Apr 22 07:38:10 UTC 2014

Hi GSoC 2014 students,

We're thrilled to be able to work with you for the summer.
I've just subscribed all of you to the public mailinglist
kde-soc at kde.org. Feel free to use it to discuss any general GSoC
business around KDE. You're also absolutely welcome to hang around in
#kde-soc on IRC.
I'm looking forward to many blog posts by each of you on planetkde.org
telling the community what you're working on. Why not start with a
blog post introducing yourself and your project?

And now go and have a party with your friends and then get in touch
with your mentor to discuss next steps ;-)

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org