GSoC 2013 coming to an end soon

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Sep 10 20:20:10 UTC 2013

Heya folks :)

GSoC 2013 is coming to an end soon. The suggested pencils down date is
in 6 days. I hope you're all doing well on your projects. Please let
me know if there were any problems or if you have questions about how
to continue in KDE after GSoC finished. We'd obviously love it if
you'd all stay around and I hope we made sure you had a great time
this summer.

I have two requests for you:
* Please do blog about your project if you have not done so already.
Get it syndicated on planet.kde.org The rest of the community is
waiting to hear more about you and your project.
* Please update/expand your info on
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2013/StatusReports  This will be used as
part of a story on dot.kde.org and it would be extremely helpful if
the writer of that story has a lot of information, screenshots and
links from you.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org