Request for guidance in contributing to kde development.

Elita Lobo loboelita at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 08:24:05 UTC 2013

 Sir/Madam,

 I would like inform you that I am highly interested in contributing
towards kde development in gsoc.As I am a newbie in KDE, I would kindly
request you to guide me on how to begin contributing towards KDE  so that I
would be eligible to  do a project under this organization in gsoc.

My skills include strong programming skills in C, Python and c++, knowledge
of algorithms and data structures, HTML, CSS and Javascript. I have created
a note sharing app using flask.

Any kind of guidance would be highly appreciated.As an enthusiastic learner
 I  await your reply.

Thanking you,
Elita