not selected for GSoC or OPFW? read this

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon May 27 21:14:19 UTC 2013

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 11:09 PM, Roney Gomes <roney477 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, that's a bit late Lydia. I believe the best time to reach
> students and give them some feedback is before we submit our proposals
> to final evaluation. The first contact is the most important and
> that's when we really need some backup.

Sure and students should have gotten feedback on their proposals. Some
of them needed to prod a mentor to get it but that is sometimes
necessary. I am giving everyone this additional opportunity for some
final feedback so they can learn something from the experience.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org