Gsoc Project

Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 15:25:19 UTC 2013

I saw that page (before it was down) and I don't remember seeng anything about
plasma active (I could be wrong).

>From what I understood from #kde-soc on IRC, there are two parts where I could
get envolved in Active: the workpsace and the apps.

If there are no projects I could get envolved in working on the workpspace of
Plasma Active, then I would like to work on porting Jovie to Active. Or, if
not, then also Kontact.

Sincerely,
--
Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan
Software Developer

On Tuesday 26 February 2013 16:17:35 you wrote:

uh sry forgot the link xD
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2013/Ideas
Am 26.02.2013 16:17 schrieb "Daniel Kreuter"
<daniel.kreuter85 at gmail.com>:

Hi,
you can find ideas in the kde wiki [1].
It seems that this page is currently down, that's why I added
sysadmin to this mail.
so long
Am 26.02.2013 15:56 schrieb "Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan"
<ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com>:

Hello,

I'm a student from Romania, interested in KDE and mobile
development.
I would love to participate in this year's Google Summer of Code
at KDE
projects, but more specifically to Plasma Active.

Are there any projects I could get envolved in for this GSoc about
Plasma
Active?

I have some experience in C++/Qt, and would love to learn more.

Sincerely,
Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan