SoK plasma project

Michael Bohlender michael.bohlender at kdemail.net
Tue Aug 13 17:31:04 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 7:00 PM, amanjot singh <amanjot1507 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking forward to do a plasma project under SoK this year.
>
> I was told that 4.11 was decided to be the last release in the 4.x series
> and all feature work will go in qt5 based stuff.. So I was hoping if
> there were any tasks related to the new framework that I could take up as a
> project in SoK.
>
> Thank you.

Hi Amanjot,

the next step for you is to contact the related sub project to find a
specific task that you want to work on and someone from the team to mentor
you. You can find a complete list of KDEs mailing list at
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo. The related lists for your field of
interest should be "kde-frameworks-devel" and for workspace related stuff
"plasma-devel".

Cheers

Mike