Need a back up mentor

Sreepriya Chalakkal sreepriya1111 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 15:21:57 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am a GSoC aspirant and interested in working with KDE. I selected a project on Trojita and have been working on it since a month. I have been trying to understand the code, and also make a good proposal.

Unfortunately, my mentor is not sure to be availble during the month of July which comes in the GSoC period. But I am ready to work as much as possible during that period  even without him. I would like to know if someone can help me out during that period and become a back up mentor for me.

I am not sure if I will get selected for GSoC. But it will be little sad for me to lose it because of this reason. I will be glad and thankful if someone can help me out.

Hopefully,
Sreepriya C
Amrita School Of Engineering
www.priyachalakkal.wordpress.