[kde-promo] dot story writer needed for GSoC summary

Claudia Rauch rauch at kde.org
Tue Sep 11 10:24:53 UTC 2012

On 9 September 2012 14:45, Teo Mrnjavac <teo at kde.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
>> Heya folks :)
>>
>> I am looking for someone to help finish a story about GSoC 2012 for
>> dot.kde.org. Edward already started to write it here:
>> http://typewith.me/p/REgSroe4kq
>> I need someone who wants to flesh this out using the information on
>> http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2012/StatusReports
>> Any takers?
>>
> Taking a look now.

It would be awesome if we could include a special version of this
article in the next KDE e.V. Quarterly report.

--

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Berlin
(Charlottenburg), with number VR 31685. Its president is Cornelius
Schumacher. For more information please see http://ev.kde.org, and
http://kde.org/