Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] Wrap up blog posts for Google Summer of Code 2012 wanted

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Nov 19 15:58:06 UTC 2012

Heya folks :)

Is anyone able to write a summary blog post about our GSoC work this
year for Google's official Open Source Blog? It doesn't have to be
long. It can be heavily based on
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2012/StatusReports and
http://dot.kde.org/2012/10/02/kde-celebrates-2012-google-summer-code-success

Cheers