Google Summer of Code - Suvey

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:39:04 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

even if it's a multi-year study, it would be nice to see the results
of the surveys of last years.
As a SoK student, last year I filled at least three of your surveys,
which honestly took me longer than 5 minutes each. Looking at last
year results would motivate me to fill this year's ones (I am GSoC
student this summer).

Thanks,
Alessandro