Google Summer of Code - Suvey

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Wed May 30 15:48:04 UTC 2012

Hi Alessandro,

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 4:55 PM, Alessandro Cosentino <cosenal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Myriam,
>
> Andreas sent another email with the link only to the students accepted
> to GSoC and not to the mailing list.

Thanks, that was not obvious from that mail, at least not to me. I
expected this to be sent to the mentors as well, especially if we (the
mentors) are asked to ask our students to participate in the survey :)
So I will ask my student to participate, pointing him to a mail he
should have received already, right?

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org