Problem of mentor for a project

Arjun Basu arjunkbasu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 22:23:14 UTC 2012

Hello

I am Arjun. I wanted to apply for GSoC this year , but I am facing a
problem of mentoring. I was in contact with Laszlo Papp (djszapi on irc),
and he agreed to mentor me on the project "Writing a QML interface for GHNS
(Get Hot New Stuff)"
 .I started working on the idea and prepared my proposal partially, but due
to some problems he is not able to mentor me now. I inquired if anyone
could mentor me in this project in  #ocs irc and also in the mailing list
of ocs but i didn't get any reply. I was wondering if anyone could help me
in this regard.