GSoC/SoK lightning talks at Akademy

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Wed Jun 6 19:24:17 UTC 2012

Hey :)

This is just a quick reminder that we don't have enough people yet for
this. Please be aware that I need to know beforehand who will give a
talk. I really want to avoid running into the situation I ran into
last year where 20 people came to me 5 minutes before the talk started
and said they want to give a lightning talk. I had to say no to almost
all of them.

Cheers
Lydia