We did it once again \o/

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Fri Aug 24 21:57:00 UTC 2012

Heya folks :)

GSoC 2012 is over. I am very happy with the result (59 of 60 students
received a passing evaluation). Thanks so much to everyone who made
that possible. Congratulations to the students!
If you have not done so already please publish a summary blog about
your GSoC experience and add it to
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2012/StatusReports so the rest of the
community can see what you've been working on.

Please also keep in mind that while GSoC is over now we'd love for you
to stick around and continue to work with us, be it on your GSoC
project or something completely different. If you're unsure talk to
your mentor or the admins about it.

Please let us know if you have ideas about how to improve GSoC for
next year (should there be one again and should KDE be accepted as a
mentoring org again).

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org