missing status reports

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun Aug 5 09:02:23 UTC 2012

Heya folks,

I've just had another look at
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2012/StatusReports and it's still
missing 21 of our 60 GSoC students. This really isn't cool. Please add
yourself there asap if you're still missing on that list. I don't want
to have to go through the list and figure out who's missing and then
poke them hard individually. I will however do that if necessary by
Wednesday. (You don't want to be poked hard by me ;-))

Thanks everyone who's already on it. This is important for us.

Season of KDE students: Please do add yourself as well. This really
helps us show what cool projects everyone is working on.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org