Regrading compilation of KDE application

tushar mehta mehtatus at gmail.com
Sat May 28 12:49:42 CEST 2011

Hey Lukas...!!!

It is working now :) kdenetwork is installed successfully.
I commented the line called "add_subdirectory(test)"... in
kget/CMakeLists.txt

I followed this order for installation...
*qt-copy, kdesupport, kdelibs, kdepimlibs, kdebase*
*
*
*that error is still there if I am not commenting the line in *
kget/CMakeLists.txt.

thanks to all :D

I followed this approach: http://blogs.fsfe.org/mario/?p=109 for setting up
the KDE environment.