Regrading compilation of KDE application

karan pratap singh wizard.karan at gmail.com
Thu May 26 09:39:15 CEST 2011

2011/5/26 tushar mehta <mehtatus at gmail.com>

> I think i took following suggestion in wrong way:
>
> 5) now build kde support and then build kdelibs :) but if you want to run
> trunk then you need to compile kdepim-libs kdebase-apps  konsole
> kdebase-workspace kdebase-runtime

I wonder why people do not use the scripted kde builds?

KDE compiles easily most of the time with kdesrc-build , and thus saves all
the time for actual development, which people otherwise would have wasted in
compiling each component by hand!

You can easily add the modules to it which you want to build, and it just
builds them for you :)

Just my 2 cents! based on my previous experience compiling KDE....

--
regards,
Karan Pratap Singh