Regrading compilation of KDE application

tushar mehta mehtatus at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:19:08 CEST 2011

ooo...

now this !!! while cmakekde was running i got this :(

[ 63%] Built target jobremotetest
[ 63%] Built target jobtest
[ 63%] Built target kacltest
[ 63%] Built target kbookmarktest
[ 63%] Built target kdeclarativetest
[ 63%] Built target kdirlistertest
[ 64%] Built target kdbusservicestartertest
[ 64%] Built target kdirlistertest_gui
[ 64%] Built target kdirmodeltest
[ 64%] Built target kdirmodeltest_gui
[ 64%] Built target kfiledialogtest
[ 64%] Built target kfileitemtest
[ 64%] Built target kfilemetainfotest
Linking CXX executable kfstest
CMakeFiles/kfstest.dir/kfstest.o: file not recognized: File
truncated
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [kio/tests/kfstest] Error 1
make[1]: *** [kio/tests/CMakeFiles/kfstest.dir/all] Error 2
Scanning dependencies of target kicondialogtest
[ 64%] Building CXX object
kio/tests/CMakeFiles/kicondialogtest.dir/kicondialogtest_automoc.o

Linking CXX executable
kicondialogtest

CMakeFiles/kicondialogtest.dir/kicondialogtest.o: file not recognized: File
truncated
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [kio/tests/kicondialogtest] Error 1
make[1]: *** [kio/tests/CMakeFiles/kicondialogtest.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
[mehta at localhost kdelibs]$
[mehta at localhost kdelibs]$