Regrading compilation of KDE application

tushar mehta mehtatus at gmail.com
Wed May 25 14:21:29 CEST 2011

These is what I have done.
cmakekde is giving error.

*directory structure:*(created manually)
~/kde/src/kdelibs : source code
~/kde/build/
~/kde/home/.master
~/kde/inst

also i have put ~/bin/findup and updated ~/.bashrc also as per
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Increased_Productivity_in_KDE4_with_Scripts#Introduction

*Note:*
- I have put *.build-config* file in *~/kde/src/kdelibs*
- I am attaching the .build-config file and output of the cmakekde which is
giving error.