Season of KDE status check

ozone cub aadityachauhan1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:40:22 CEST 2011

Hi Lydia,

I am very much interested in doing the project.

Proposed Mentor : Martin T. Sandsmark

Proposed Project : Speed Optimisation of KDE start-up.
The idea is to allow sockets/dbus activation to synchronise daemon
startup, rather than explicitly the daemon is started after another
one is up.

Time-Line : Haven't worked out the exact details, but it would start
from June 1st week till the Fourth week of July, as it is the period
that coincides with my summer vacations.

Lydia, it would be real nice if you could tell me, what is the
follow-up action expected from us ? And how are we supposed to go
about the process.

Cheers

Aaditya Chauhan