status report wiki page

ozone cub aadityachauhan1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:34:56 CEST 2011

Hi Lydia,

Would like to begin the SOK project work ASAP. But want to know if I
have been selected in the SOK program ? like, is there was any list of
people selected for season of KDE like the ones in GSOC, or everyone
subscribed to the kde-soc program is eligible to work ?

Cheers,

Aaditya Chauhan
Student of B.E . II Year ( Electronics And Communication)
Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, New Delhi