GSoC info sessions

Trever Fischer tdfischer at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 17 19:30:06 CET 2011

I've talked with the CS department chair here (the university of akron)
and he's letting me do an info session on March 8th from 1:45-2:45. The
event is going in the weekly university-wide news email and is going to be
part of the department's colloquium schedule so a decent number of
interested students will show up, somewhere in the 40+ range.
> Heya folks :)
>
> If you have time please consider holding an info session at your
> university or club. It helps get more students aware of GSoC and also
> shows KDE's commitment to GSoC to Google. I won't have time to do one
> myself this year unfortunately.
> If you're holding one please send me a quick email and let Carol know
> so she can add it to the official calendar. I'm also available to
> answer questions and give tips.
>

> Cheers
> Lydia
>
> --