[important] Season of KDE final evaluation

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Fri Aug 26 19:17:19 UTC 2011

Heya Season of KDE students :)

It's time to get you your t-shirts and certificates I think :D  To do
this smoothly please fill out the evaluation here _within the next
week_. If you don't fill it out your project will not be counted as
successful and you will not get a t-shirt and certificate.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dEt1UDBvcG80alJKU1NvUWVIUXFuWnc6MQ#gid=0

I know some of you are not finished with their projects yet. Please
fill it out anyway and note it in the appropriate field.

I hope to be able to send out certificates and t-shirts soon. Right
now I am still waiting on the designer to finish the design and for
you all to give me your evaluations to I can ask Google for some
additional goodies. After that the packages can hopefully go out asap.
For that to work I need you all to fill out the form above asap
though. I plan to do only one round of shipping!

If you have questions best find me on IRC or IM.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher