GSoC done - wohoooooo!

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Fri Aug 26 19:17:18 UTC 2011

Heya folks :)

GSoC is officially over now. Congrats everyone and thanks for working
with KDE for the last months. It's been a great time and some of the
stuff I've seen from you is truly amazing. You rock! Of the 51
students that started 47 passed final evaluation and one left us after
midterm for a job. I'm very happy about these numbers.

Obviously we'd love to see all of you stick around and continue to do
really cool stuff either continuing the work you've done during GSoC
or maybe even on something completely different. But before you think
about that take a night off, have a cookie and chill ;-)  You deserve
it.

Cheers
Lydia

--