Students lightning talk, or how we got screwed

Diego Escalante Urrelo diegoe at gnome.org
Sat Aug 6 23:13:28 UTC 2011

Hi

so you might remember there is free space in the lighting talks today
(Sunday) at 2PM.

So all of you, get your slides ready, put them on a usb stick (the
same if you can!) and be there tomorrow *at the latest* at 1:30PM so
we can fit you into the schedule.

It's first come, first serve, so be there ***early***. :-)

Diego