KDE Season 2011

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:48:12 CEST 2011

2011/4/27 Aamir Khan <ak4u2009 at gmail.com>:
> Hi All,
> I would like to participate in KDE Season 2011 and looking for suitable
> mentor and project suggestions for the same. As i talked with Lydia, She
> suggested me to have a look over owncloud.org and it sounds cool to work
> with. If anybody can mentor me on this project then please come forward.
> Any other suggestions regarding other projects are also welcome.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Aamir Khan

Hi Aamir,

I want to wish you the best of luck in finding both an interesting
project to work on, and a willing mentor to oversee your work. While
it is possible that such a mentor might be on this list, you should
make sure to also connect with the OwnCloud community directly,
through their IRC channel and list.

The GSoC ideas are listed here:
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2011/Ideas#ownCloud

Syncing and Sharing are accepted GSoC projects, however.

All the best,

Valorie

--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez