Dream Come True !

Who Knows who828 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:56:42 CEST 2011

 Heh , i still can't believe that i am selected for GSOC 2011 , i remember
this morning i double checked my email to see if it wasn't some kinda of
dream :) , but this wouldn't have been possible without support of lot
people in the KDE community (especially vHanda & Sebastian trueg) , i would
like to thank all of them for guiding me and providing me such a great
opportunity for the summer , i will be doing a project on Nepomuk (Metadata
Writeback Service) and i will be hoping that i can thank all of the people
who helped me by doing it well.