submit your proposals now

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Fri Apr 8 10:06:06 CEST 2011

Heya folks :)

Application period closes in a bit less than 11 hours from now. Please
submit now and do not wait until the last minute.
Also make sure your application is submitted in Melange. Anything that
is not in Melange unfortunately can't be accepted in GSoC.

I will not be around closer to the deadline unfortunately so if you
have any problems/questions please let me know now. The other admins
(valorie, lfranchi, jefferai, neverendingo) will try to be around in
#kde-soc though if you have last-minute questions when I am offline.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher