Fwd: [GSoC] PlasMate: first release proposal

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 11:24:58 CEST 2011

Whooops, I forgot to forward this email to the kde-soc list; doin it now :)

Hey guys,
after hearing sebas' interest about GSoC project aimed to release a stable
version of PlasMate, I've collected some ideas and wrote this very first
draft of the proposal [0] :)
As always, comments are highly appreciated!
Cheers,
Diego

@sebas: as you suggested, I didn't included the "code refactoring" thing,
but I think a little bit of modularization wouldn't hurt; what do you think?
:)

[0]:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/diego_casella/1

--
H: Who is Watson without Sherlock Holmes?
G: Watson was a genius in his own right.

My personal blog: http://polentino911.wordpress.com/