Reporting Broken Links

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 23:49:42 CET 2010

2010/11/22 Aaron Stromberg <mail_sammaron at yahoo.com>:
> Hello, my name is Aaron Stromberg. I was accepted for this task for the
> google code-in thing
> (http://www.google-melange.com/gci/org/show/google/gci2010/kde). While
> exploring your pages on the wiki, I found a broken link, and seeing as the
> task was aimed towards finding mistakes such as these, I was pretty excited
> to report it. But I'm unsure how. If you could tell me how you would like me
> to report this link (I'll provide it at the end), I would be much
> appreciated. Thanks!
> Aaron
> Here's the
> link-- http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/d7/openSUSE_10.2/

Aaron, what will be most helpful is if you find a current GOOD link,
to replace the broken one, and then create a wiki account, and fix the
link yourself. That is the beauty of wikis -- we all participate in
keeping it up-to-date and useful.

Valorie

--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez