final evaluations are online

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Aug 16 23:49:17 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 23:20, Artem Serebriyskiy
<v.for.vandal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Can you explain please - can I continue commiting  the code to the repo and
> just take a necessary revision for the code sample ? Or I should not do any
> commits untill 20 august/10 september ?

You're encouraged to continue working on your project of course :)
However anything that you do past the deadline today can not
officially be counted towards your final evaluation. The code sample
you send to Google must only contain code done until the deadline.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher