midterm surveys

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Sun Jul 12 17:22:00 CEST 2009

On 12 Jul 2009, at 11:17, Aleix Pol wrote:

> is it really needed that we all receive these pings?

Unfortunately, this year with Melange the admins can't see who has and
who has not completed the mentor/student survey. In order to make sure
everyone does his/her survey (ensuring we will continue to be able to
participate in the SoC and get lots of slots) it is really important
to make sure we do our utmost best to complete every survey.

so, yes :)

thanks!

leo