midterm surveys

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Fri Jul 10 22:29:18 CEST 2009

Heya folks :)

midterm survey is due by Monday. I hope lots of you already filled it
out. If not please do it soonish.
Unlike last year it is not possible for us admins to see who filled
out their survey already and who didn't. This time we can also not
fill out this form for you if you fail to do it. Failing to fill out
this survey will result in the student failing (and make us look
rather bad and reduce our chances of getting accepted again next
year).
Please send us a short note to kde-soc-mentor-owner at kde.org or ping us
(jefferai, eean, lfranchi, nightrose) on IRC so we can keep track of
who still needs to complete the survey.
We hope to be able to see the status in Melange again in time for
final evaluation.

Cheers
Lydia

--