Community bonding: hello!

Ramón Zarazúa rzarazua at digipen.edu
Thu Apr 23 05:27:16 CEST 2009

Well I Guess it's my turn now.

My name is Ramón Zarazúa, I'm from Mexico and I got accepted for the
project "C++ Refactoring support for KDevelop"
http://socghop.appspot.com/student_project/show/google/gsoc2009/kde/t124022560624 (It is the publicly viewable
abstract)

I have been lurking around the mailing lists, and idling on IRC (_killerfox_)
for a while. Finally it's official, and I am one of all of you!

I am very happy to at last be part of this wonderful community that creates
such great software!. It is also great to work on a project that will
help all if not most of you to create better applications :)

I am also attending the Boston sprint, and am contemplating on going
to Akademy if my wallet permits it!

--
Ramón Zarazúa

Bachelor of Science in Real Time Interactive Simulation
at
Digipen Institute of Technology