Community bonding: hello!

George Kiagiadakis kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 23:58:31 CEST 2009

Hi there from me too...
It seems I'm the only one who hasn't introduced himself yet, so here it goes ;)

My name is George Kiagiadakis (gkiagia on irc) and I'll be working in
creating a voip client for KDE using telepathy. I will start from the
existing kcall application in playground, which I'll fix and improve
it to make a usable voip client. I'm pretty excited about this as I've
wanted for a long time to start doing something really useful for KDE
and this is a perfect oportunity :)

Regarding akademy, I will probably not be there, but I am still not
sure... time will tell.

I'll make sure to get a blog in planetkde soon, so that I can keep
everyone informed about my progress ;)

Regards,
George