Community bonding: hello!

kashyap puranik kashthealien at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:19:52 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,

I am Kashyap R Puranik, I am a 2nd year computer science student in the
Indian Institute of technology. I have been selected for the molecular
calculator project under Kalzium. KDE rocks. I am really happy to work under
KDE.

I have already been working for Kalzium for the past 3-4 months, I have
added a few features. I blog at http://www.kashthealien.wordpress.com . I
have written about my plans for the GSoC. I have started the UI design.
Right now I too have exams, I will be resuming my work next thursday.

Glad to be a part of the community. KDE rocks